Like a signature, artwork is proof of identity and intent. Throughout an artist’s career, they work to find their own unique voice in which to communicate. This voice leaves their mark on its viewer. This exhibition is an opportunity for Tamarack artists to exhibit their signature style.
Tamarack’s David L. Dickirson Fine Arts Gallery is seeking original two and three dimensional work, of any subject and media that represents the artist’s distinctive approach to creating art. For this exhibition, we ask for an artist statement to accompany submissions.
This exhibition is only open to Tamarack juried artists. For more information about how to become a Tamarack artist, visit this link.
Dates and Deadlines
- Image Submission Deadline: July 1, 2019
- Decision Notifications (sent via email) July 5-6, 2019
- Drop Off Deadline for Accepted Work: August 5, 2019
- Exhibition Run: August 10 – September 22, 2019
- Work Pick Up Deadline: September 28, 2019
- Ensure your entries comply with our Gallery Guidelines, which are available by request.
- Sign in, or create an account below.
- Enter name, address, and contact information in the provided text boxes below.
- Upload images of up to six (6) entries below. Multiple images of each entry are permissible for the purpose of showing fine details. Image submissions must be in .JPEG format. Image submissions must be in .JPEG format. Image resolution should be at least 300 dpi. Please title each image that you are entering with your last name and the title of the work, separated by an underscore; example "Lastname_Title."
- Be sure to include a title, medium, price, dimensions, and a brief description in the corresponding text boxes.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail from the Submittable service if your application has been received. If you do not receive a confirmation of receipt, please contact the gallery office.
- Decision notifications will be distributed via e-mail by July 6, 2019. Delivery of accepted work(s) will then be scheduled accordingly.
We are eager to see your entries. If you have questions or concerns, please refer them to:
Alice Yurick | Gallery Supervisor
firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-88-TAMARACK, ext. 157