Fine craft and art transforms living quarters into an inspiring space. How we choose to decorate our homes communicates our tastes and style to our guests. When we curate unique artistic items we are choosing to enrich our daily lives. Even the mundane task of washing dishes can recall a special gift from a loved one. This exhibition of one-of-a-kind art and craft will inspire our collectors and guests to add these artworks to daily lives.
Tamarack’s David L. Dickirson Fine Arts Gallery seeks original entries of unique two and three dimensional fine art and fine craft works, in any media, that will turn a house into a dream home. The artwork can be purely decorative, if so please explore the themes of home and dreams to inspire your artwork. We are also encouraging submissions of functional artwork; including, but not limited to furniture, tableware, quilts, rugs, light fixtures, planters, etc.
This exhibition is only open to Tamarack juried artists. For more information about how to become a Tamarack artist, visit this link.
Dates and Deadlines
- Image Submission Deadline: September 30, 2019
- Decision Notifications (sent via email) October 3-4, 2019
- Drop Off Deadline for Accepted Work: November 4, 2019
- Exhibition Run: November 9, 2019 – January 5, 2020
- Work Pick Up Deadline: January 11, 2020
- Ensure your entries comply with our Gallery Guidelines, which are available by request.
- Sign in, or create an account below.
- Enter name, address, and contact information in the provided text boxes below.
- Upload images of up to six (6) entries below. Multiple images of each entry are permissible for the purpose of showing fine details. Image submissions must be in .JPEG format. Image submissions must be in .JPEG format. Image resolution should be at least 300 dpi. Please title each image that you are entering with your last name and the title of the work, separated by an underscore; example "Lastname_Title."
- Be sure to include a title, medium, price, dimensions, and a brief description in the corresponding text boxes.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail from the Submittable service if your application has been received. If you do not receive a confirmation of receipt, please contact the gallery office.
- Decision notifications will be distributed via e-mail by October 4, 2019. Delivery of accepted work(s) will then be scheduled accordingly.
We are eager to see your entries. If you have questions or concerns, please refer them to:
Alice Yurick | Gallery Supervisor
email@example.com, 1-88-TAMARACK, ext. 157