Exhibition Dates: May 7- July 5, 2021
Dates and Deadlines
· Image Submission Deadline: April 23, 2021
· Decision Notifications (sent via e-mail): April 26, 2021
· Delivery Deadline for Accepted Work: May 3, 2021
· Work Pick Up Deadline: July 15, 2021
Get out your magnifying glass; it’s time to zoom in on the world around us! Let’s get up close and personal with the subject of your choosing and tackle the intriguing aspects of zoomed-in art using the media of your choice.
Tamarack Youth Arts Gallery is seeking original artwork from West Virginia students, grades K-12 that shows a close-up or zoomed-in view. All work must be ready to hang. Unframed and matted work will be fixed to the wall with an adhesive. Protect your work accordingly. Students can submit up to 6 artworks.
- Ensure your entries fit the theme of the exhibition.
- Sign in, or create an account below.
- Enter name, address, and contact information in the provided text boxes below.
- Upload images of up to six (6) entries below, per student. Multiple images of each entry are permissible for the purpose of showing fine details. Image submissions must be in .JPEG format. Image resolution should be at least 300 dpi. Please title the images you upload “Lastname_Title”.
- Be sure to include a title, medium, dimensions, and a brief description in the corresponding text boxes.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail from the Submittable service if your application has been received. If you do not receive a confirmation of receipt, please contact the gallery office.
We are eager to see your entries. If you have questions or concerns, please refer them to: firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-88-TAMARACK, ext. 157
Alice Yurick, Gallery Supervisor