Exhibition Dates: January 3 –February 24, 2020
Dates and Deadlines
· Image Submission Deadline: December 20, 2019
· Decision Notifications (sent via e-mail): December 23, 2019
· Delivery Deadline for Accepted Work: December 30, 2019
· Work Pick Up Deadline: March 7, 2020
During this winter season of white snow, grey skies, and black nights let’s use our imagination and add some color to our world! Using the media of your choice create original artwork that uses at least one color. This includes any color outside the realm of black white or grey.
Tamarack Youth Arts Gallery is seeking original artwork from West Virginia students, grades K-12 that uses at least one color in any medium and any subject. All work must be ready to hang. Unframed and matted work will be fixed to the wall with an adhesive, protect your artwork accordingly. Each student can submit up to 6 artworks.
- Ensure your entries fit the theme of the exhibition.
- Sign in, or create an account below.
- Enter name, address, and contact information in the provided text boxes below.
- Upload images of up to six (6) entries below, per student. Multiple images of each entry are permissible for the purpose of showing fine details. Image submissions must be in .JPEG format. Image resolution should be at least 300 dpi. Please title the images you upload “Lastname_Title”.
- Be sure to include a title, medium, dimensions, and a brief description in the corresponding text boxes.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail from the Submittable service if your application has been received. If you do not receive a confirmation of receipt, please contact the gallery office.
We are eager to see your entries. If you have questions or concerns, please refer them to: firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-88-TAMARACK, ext. 157
Alice Yurick, Visual and Performing Arts Assistant Manager