Exhibition Dates: November 13, 2020 –January 4, 2021
Dates and Deadlines
· Image Submission Deadline: October 30, 2020
· Decision Notifications (sent via e-mail): November 2, 2020
· Delivery Deadline for Accepted Work: November 9, 2020
· Work Pick Up Deadline: January 15, 2021
Where will you be escaping to for the holidays?! Will you venture off to a city or the sea? Perhaps you’ll venture into the mountains or have your head in the clouds. Wherever you go you’ll be surrounded by landscapes, seascapes, skyscapes, cityscapes and all kinds of other great escapes! You could take us into the past and show us the beautiful landscape of the Babylonian Hanging Gardens or even into a futuristic cityscape, there is no limit to the places we can escape to through art. Show us what will be your Great Escape whether it’s based on personal experience or your imagination.
Tamarack Youth Art Gallery is seeking artworks that show a type of scenery like a landscape or cityscape in any medium from West Virginia students, grades K-12. All work must be ready to hang. Unframed and matted work will be fixed to the wall with an adhesive so consider this when preparing your work for hanging. Protect your artwork accordingly. Each student may enter up to 6 artworks for consideration.
- Ensure your entries fit the theme of the exhibition.
- Sign in, or create an account below.
- Enter name, address, and contact information in the provided text boxes below.
- Upload images of up to six (6) entries below, per student. Multiple images of each entry are permissible for the purpose of showing fine details. Image submissions must be in .JPEG format. Image resolution should be at least 300 dpi. Please title the images you upload “Lastname_Title”.
- Be sure to include a title, medium, dimensions, and a brief description in the corresponding text boxes.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail from the Submittable service if your application has been received. If you do not receive a confirmation of receipt, please contact the gallery office.
We are eager to see your entries. If you have questions or concerns, please refer them to: email@example.com, 1-88-TAMARACK, ext. 157
Alice Yurick, Visual and Performing Arts Assistant Manager