June is pride month; please join us this year in celebrating with art! From early Greek art to the iconic American pop artist, filmmaker, and graphic designer, Andy Warhol- LGBTQ artist have shaped art as we know it, something that should be commended, recognized and celebrated.
In this exhibition we are asking artists to create their most colorful 2D and 3D works to celebrate this year’s Pride Month. We will be installing this exhibition based upon color and we aim to have a fully immersive exhibition that transforms the David L. Dickirson Fine Arts Gallery into a rainbow as soon as you step through our doors. Monochromatic works are not required but are encouraged to help us with this goal.
This exhibition is only open to Tamarack juried artists. For more information about how to become a Tamarack artist, visit this link.
Dates and Deadlines
- Image Submission Deadline: March 2, 2020
- Decision Notifications (sent via email) March 5 - 6, 2020
- Drop Off Deadline for Accepted Work: April 6, 2020
- Exhibition Run: April 11 – June 14, 2020
- Work Pick Up Deadline: June 20, 2020
- Ensure your entries comply with our Gallery Guidelines, which are available by request.
- Sign in, or create an account below.
- Enter name, address, and contact information in the provided text boxes below.
- Upload images of up to six (6) entries below. Multiple images of each entry are permissible for the purpose of showing fine details. Image submissions must be in .JPEG format. Image submissions must be in .JPEG format. Image resolution should be at least 300 dpi. Please title each image that you are entering with your last name and the title of the work, separated by an underscore; example "Lastname_Title."
- Be sure to include a title, medium, price, dimensions, and a brief description in the corresponding text boxes.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail from the Submittable service if your application has been received. If you do not receive a confirmation of receipt, please contact the gallery office.
- Decision notifications will be distributed via e-mail by January 23-24, 2020. Delivery of accepted work(s) will then be scheduled accordingly.
We are eager to see your entries. If you have questions or concerns, please refer them to:
Alice Yurick | Gallery Supervisor
email@example.com, 1-88-TAMARACK, ext. 157