Like art, identity is perception; perception of self, of others, and how the elements in our life continue to develop that perception and identity over time. We define ourselves with every choice we make, every action we take, and every work we create. This exhibition gives the artist the chance to express, explore and question their own ideas about identity and reveal their own perceptions of themselves and the world around them.
Tamarack's David L. Dickirson Fine Arts Gallery is seeking original two and three-dimensional work, of any subject and media that represents the artist's own expression and ideas about their identity.
This exhibition is only open to Tamarack juried artists. For more information about how to become a Tamarack artist, visit this link.
Dates and Deadlines
- Image Submission Deadline: August 17, 2020
- Decision Notifications (sent via email) August 20-21, 2020
- Drop Off Deadline for Accepted Work: September 21, 2020
- Exhibition Run: September 26 – November 1, 2020
- Work Pick Up Deadline: November 7, 2020
- Ensure your entries comply with our Gallery Guidelines, which are available by request.
- Sign in, or create an account below.
- Enter name, address, and contact information in the provided text boxes below.
- Upload images of up to six (6) entries below. Multiple images of each entry are permissible for the purpose of showing fine details. Image submissions must be in .JPEG format. Image submissions must be in .JPEG format. Image resolution should be at least 300 dpi. Please title each image that you are entering with your last name and the title of the work, separated by an underscore; example "Lastname_Title."
- Be sure to include a title, medium, price, dimensions, and a brief description in the corresponding text boxes.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail from the Submittable service if your application has been received. If you do not receive a confirmation of receipt, please contact the gallery office.
- Decision notifications will be distributed via e-mail by January 23-24, 2020. Delivery of accepted work(s) will then be scheduled accordingly.
We are eager to see your entries. If you have questions or concerns, please refer them to:
Alice Yurick | Gallery Supervisor
email@example.com, 1-88-TAMARACK, ext. 157