You’ll be revving your engines for this unique and innovative exhibition! From June 24th-June 27th Tamarack will be hosting the “Antique Automobile Club of America Whitewater Region Car Show” where hundreds of car enthusiasts will be filling the lot with their cars, so we’re trying to the same with our walls. Although the work will be displayed throughout the building instead of in the David L. Dickirson Fine Art Gallery we still want to see your fastest and finest auto-centric art! Whether it’s your favorite hood ornament, that ever-envied hot rod or the roads you like to drive it down we want to see your interpretation of the wonderful world of automobiles.
Tamarack's David L. Dickirson Fine Arts Gallery is seeking original two and three dimensional works that celebrate cars; new and old and all the roads they take us down.
This exhibition is only open to Tamarack juried artists. For more information about how to become a Tamarack artist, visit this link.
Dates and Deadlines
- Image Submission Deadline: April 27, 2020
- Decision Notifications (sent via email): May 1, 2020
- Drop Off Deadline for Accepted Work: June 1, 2020
- Exhibition Run: June 17 – July 17, 2020
- Work Pick Up Deadline: July 25,2020
- Ensure your entries comply with our Gallery Guidelines, which are available by request.
- Sign in, or create an account below.
- Enter name, address, and contact information in the provided text boxes below.
- Upload images of up to six (6) entries below. Multiple images of each entry are permissible for the purpose of showing fine details. Image submissions must be in .JPEG format. Image submissions must be in .JPEG format. Image resolution should be at least 300 dpi. Please title each image that you are entering with your last name and the title of the work, separated by an underscore; example "Lastname_Title."
- Be sure to include a title, medium, price, dimensions, and a brief description in the corresponding text boxes.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail from the Submittable service if your application has been received. If you do not receive a confirmation of receipt, please contact the gallery office.
- Decision notifications will be distributed via e-mail by July 2-3, 2020. Delivery of accepted work(s) will then be scheduled accordingly.
We are eager to see your entries. If you have questions or concerns, please refer them to:
Alice Yurick | Gallery Supervisor
email@example.com, 1-88-TAMARACK, ext. 157