Exhibition Dates: November 12, 2021 –January 10, 2022
Dates & Deadlines
· Image Submission Deadline: October 29, 2021
· Decision Notifications (sent via e-mail): November 1, 2021
· Delivery Deadline for Accepted Work: November 8, 2021
· Work Pick Up Deadline: January 20, 2022
I feel like I’m repeating myself, and you will too! For this Youth Art Exhibition students will be discovering all the ways that patterns find a way into our world. Everything from wrapping paper to clothing, patterns are everywhere! Using any 2D medium and any subject they wish students will create artwork that includes or creates pattern. It can be one element of the piece or the entire piece but something within the artwork should be repeated to create a pattern.
Tamarack Youth Art Gallery is seeking artworks that demonstrate pattern in any 2D medium from West Virginia students, grades K-12. All work must be ready to hang. Unframed and matted work will be fixed to the wall with an adhesive so consider this when preparing your work for hanging. Protect your artwork accordingly. Each student may enter up to 6 artworks for consideration.
- Ensure your entries fit the theme of the exhibition.
- Sign in, or create an account below.
- Enter name, address, and contact information in the provided text boxes below.
- Upload images of up to six (6) entries below, per student. Multiple images of each entry are permissible for the purpose of showing fine details. Image submissions must be in .JPEG format. Image resolution should be at least 300 dpi. Please title the images you upload “Lastname_Title”.
- Be sure to include a title, medium, dimensions, and a brief description in the corresponding text boxes.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail from the Submittable service if your application has been received. If you do not receive a confirmation of receipt, please contact the gallery office.
We are eager to see your entries. If you have questions or concerns, please refer them to: firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-88-TAMARACK, ext. 157
Alice Yurick, Visual and Performing Arts Assistant Manager