Tamarack’s David L. Dickirson Fine Arts Gallery is calling for artworks of all variety and media for an exhibition to reflect on an unprecedented year. We are seeking artwork created in the year 2020 or artworks based upon one of the many unbelievable or unfamiliar happenings in the year 2020. This theme is all encompassing and will explore many subjects, both real and surreal, positive, and negative. In this exhibition we hope our guests and visitors feel a range of emotion that accurately represents a truly historical year. We hope to see a variety of mediums used to express yourself and reflect and reminisce on a year that most wish to keep in the rearview mirror.
Dates and Deadlines
- Image Submission Deadline: November 30, 2020
- Decision Notifications (sent via email): December 3-4, 2020
- Drop Off Deadline for Accepted Work: January 4, 2021
- Exhibition Run: January 9 - February 21, 2021
- Work Pick Up Deadline: February 27, 2021
- Ensure your entries comply with our Gallery Guidelines, which are available by request.
- Sign in, or create an account below.
- Enter name, address, and contact information in the provided text boxes below.
- Upload images of up to six (6) entries below. Multiple images of each entry are permissible for the purpose of showing fine details. Image submissions must be in .JPEG format. Image submissions must be in .JPEG format. Image resolution should be at least 300 dpi. Please title each image that you are entering with your last name and the title of the work, separated by an underscore; example "Lastname_Title."
- Be sure to include a title, medium, price, dimensions, and a brief description in the corresponding text boxes.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail from the Submittable service if your application has been received. If you do not receive a confirmation of receipt, please contact the gallery office.
- Decision notifications will be distributed via e-mail by 12/3-12/4 2021 . Delivery of accepted work(s) will then be scheduled accordingly.
We are eager to see your entries. If you have questions or concerns, please refer them to:
Mandy Lash | Gallery Director
email@example.com, 1-88-TAMARACK, ext. 157